Thursday, September 18, 2008

Boating in Nainital

Life is a boat in Nainital! The dancing waters of this beautiful lake attract a lot of tourists to explore it further in a boat. Sometimes I fail to understand why I go for boating everytime I am Nainital...But then I also know that Naini lake commands this respect.

You can hire pedal boats but then I guess its too much of a task for those who are not fit. I have seen people go deep into the lake and then struggle to come back. The better idea is to hire a row boat which comes along with a fit pahari guy who is capable of rowing it all day long.


I have not seen too many people hiring a yacht...probably not many know that one can easily hire a yacht from The Boat Club (on the mall road) for only Rs. 250 - 300. The experience is simply awesome but only two people can sit in a yacht. Recommended specially for all those honeymooners :)

No comments: